Welcome to Frederick Alliance for Youth
The Frederick Alliance for Youth meets the changing needs of youth and families through close relationships with other community organizations who share our passion and vision. This collaboration results in increased communication and positive interactions between area youth, families, schools, organizations, and police.
Please have a look through our site, and visit often as new content will be added as we progress toward achieving our goals.
Mission and Vision
To benefit the Frederick community by providing a safe place for youth and families to grow in positive ways through fun, quality programs.
- Create a building that will be home to a state-of-the-art youth and family center.
- Create and maintain innovative, high quality programs that promote healthy development, resiliency, family support, and community safety.
- Create a strong collaboration with the community – Meet the changing needs of youth and families by forming close relationships with others who share our passion and vision.
- Every child deserves to grow up healthy and happy
- Every child deserves to be safe
- Every child benefits from healthy challenges
- Every family deserves the opportunity to support itself
- Every family does the best they can with what they’ve got
- Programs must be high quality and achieve measurable results
- Inclusion and collaboration are essential for success